- 2 Pounds Small Potatoes.
- 3 Tablespoons White Vinegar.
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil.
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery.
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onion.
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Pickle Relish, drained.
- 3 Hard-cooked large eggs, chopped.
- 3/4 Cup Low-fat Mayonnaise.
- 2 Tablespoons Prepared Mustard.
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt.
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, and add water to it. Boil the potatoes. After boiling Drain it and after Cooling peel it.
- Cut potatoes into small pieces.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, disperse with vinegar and oil. Add celery, onion, pickle relish, and eggs; stir gently.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon mayonnaise mixture over potato mixture; stir gently to coat.
- Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.