Whole Green Moong Dal Dosa
- Whole Green moong dal 1 cup.
- Rice 1 table spoon.
- Ginger a small piece.
- Asofetedia a small pinch.
- Salt according to taste.
- oil needed while frying.
- Green chilli 2
- Onion 2
- Wash and soak the green moong dal and rice for overnight.
- After soaking it for overnight drain the water and grind in a mixer along with green chilli, ginger salt and asafoetida.
- Chop the onions finely.
- Heat a nonstick tava and when it hot pour a small bowl of batter to the tawa and make a thin circle like a dosa.
- Sprinkle some chopped onions on the top and pat gently with a spatula.
- When cooked on the top, flip it over and smear with little oil.