1 cup : Suji (rawa).
1 1/2 Tbsp : oil.
1 cup : curd.
1/2 cup : water.
1/2 Tsp : Soda-bicarb
3/4 Tsp : salt.
1 Tomato : cut into 8 slices.
4-5 cashews : Split into halves
8-10 : Curry leaves.
1. In a dish put 11/2 tbsp oil. Microwave for 1 minute.
2. Add Suji. Mix well. Microwave uncovered for 2 minutes.
3. Add salt. Mix well. Allow to cool.
4. Add curd and water. Mix till smooth.
5. Add soda bicarb. Mix very well till smooth. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
6. Grease Plastic idli bowls. Arrange a slice of tomato, a split cashew half and a curry leaf at the bottom.
7. Pour 3-4 tbsp mixture into each bowl.
8. Arrange the bowls in the microwave uncovered for 31/2 minutes.
9. Let them stand for 5 minutes. Serve hot with Sambha and chutney.