- Butter ½ cup.
- All-purpose flour (maida)1 cup.
- Water 11 cups.
- Chicken broth 3 cubes .
- Chicken boneless breast 2 pounds.
- Broccoli 2
- Salt According to taste.
- Black pepper 1 tsp.
- Cream 1 cup.
- Cheddar cheese 3 cups chopped.
- Take a pan and set it for a medium heat.
- Melt butter and mix in flour to form a paste then remove the paste from the pan and keep aside.
- Pour some water in the pan and add chicken, chicken broth , broccoli, salt, and pepper.
- Boil the mixture over high heat for a few minutes and then set it simmer for one hour.
- Add the flour and butter paste into it. Before adding the cream boil for few min.
- The cheddar cheese is then added when the mixture is thoroughly melted.