- 2 Cups Plain Flour.
- 2 Tsp. Dry Yeast.
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar.
- 3 Tbsp. Butter.
- 2 Tbsp. Curds.
- 1/2 Cup Milk.
- 1 Tbsp. Milk.
- Scatter the yeast and sugar over the milk.
- Keep it aside for half an hour till it turns effervescing.
- Saffron to mix in 1 tbsp. milk and then its keep aside.
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour curds and yeast solution in it and keep for 10 minutes.
- Add curds and rub it into soft flour mixture.
- Put the flour mixture in a vessel and keep aside covered for 10 hours or overnight.
- Divide the mixture of flour into 5 parts.
- Make it round and then place on a baking tray.
- Keep aside for few minutes. Then roll into thick triangular shape.
- Keep centre slightly thinner than edges.
- Preheat oven at 350C.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes or till done.
- Serve hot with curries or gravied vegetables.