Instant Vegetable Noodles
- 2 packs Maggi Noodles with Masala.
- 1-2 t Oil.
- 3-4 Green Onions.
- 1-2 Cup Cabbage cut into small pieces.
- 1 Carrot, cut into thin slices.
- 1 Green Pepper cut into thin strips.
- 1 Teaspoon Soya sauce.
- Black pepper powder.
Method of Preparation:
- Boil 3 cups of water and add the noodles for a minute.
- Drain the noodles and set them aside. Save a bit of the cooking water.
- Heat the oil. Saute all the vegetables on medium-high heat until crisp-tender.
- Stir in the masala noodles mix in it soy sauce and a little bit of black pepper.
- Salt is required less because already the noodles masala and the soya sause has in it.
- Saute the mixture with the cooked noodles and some of the cooking water so that the mixture does not get dried.
- Its ready to serve now.