Aloo ki Sabzi
- 1-2 Potatoes Boiled and Mashed.
- 1/2 Tsp Jeera (cumin).
- 1 Fresh Tomato.
- 1 Cluster of Green Onions.
- 1 Tsp. Grated Ginger.
- 1 Clove Garlic (chopped finely).
- 1 Chopped Creen chilli.
- Salt to Taste.
- 1/2 Tsp. Lime Juice or 1 Tsp.
- Sour Curds.
- Chopped Cilantro for garnish.
- Wash the potatoes and keep them in the pan for boiling. Meanwhile in an another pan heat and dry roast the cumin seeds till they release the odor.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the grated ginger and onions and garlic.
- Stir and cook for a few minutes.
- After the potatoes are boiled peel them and mash them roughly. Add the boiled and mashed potatoes to the pan and mix.
- Add the salt according to the taste and you can add lime juice or curds and mix well.
- If the mixture is getting stick to the pan, pour some water in it.
- Cook for few minutes with occasional stirring.
- Add the green chillies and cilantro.