- 1 Medium Gobi cut into small pieces.
- 1/2 cup Cornflour.
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour(Maida).
- 2 Tbsp Soy Chili Sauce.
- 2 Tbsp Green Chili Sauce.
- 1 tsp hot Red Chili Pepper.
- 3 Tbsp Tomato sauce.
- 1/2 Capsicum- Sliced lengthwise.
- 1 Big Onion -Sliced.
- 1 tsp Butter -melted.
- 4 Garlic Cloves- Chopped.
- 1 Tbsp Ginger-Garlic-Green chili paste.
- 2 Green chilies - Chopped.
- 1/2 inch Ginger- Sliced into thin strips.
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix cornflour, maida , Garlic,Green chili paste, melted butter, salt( as desired) along with little warm water to make a thick paste.
- Dip Gobi cut piece into this paste and deep fry them until it turns golden brown and set them aside.
- Now in a pan heat little oil and fry onions till they turns brownish in colour.
- To this add chopped garlic cloves and fry them until they turn brownish in colour.
- Now add green chilies and ginger and then add in capsicum and fry them for a min. Capsicum will remain crispy by less frying.
- Now add soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce,red chili pepper and saute it for a few secs.
To this add about 3 tbsp of water and the above fried and cooled gobi bajias.Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.