- 1 cup all-purpose flour(maida).
- 2 tablespoons sugar .
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- Salt Accoding to taste .
- 1 cup buttermilk.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten.
- Lightly mix the flour with the spoon so that it gets mix well in a bowl.
- Combine the flour and all the remaining ingredient in a large bowl, and mix well in center of mixture.
- Combine buttermilk, oil, and egg and add it to flour mixture, mix until it gets smoothen.
- Spoon about one fourth cup in a hot nonstick cooking utensil.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.