- Full cream milk: 7 cups.
- Sugar: 1 cup.
- Saffron: a few strands.
- Green cardamoms: 8.
- Rose petals (dried): 22.
- Cinnamon :1 inch stick.
- Peppercorns :8.
- Almonds: 22.
- Pista: 30.
- Cashewnuts: 20.
- Melon seeds (magaz): 3 tbsps.
- Poppy seeds (khuskhus): 3 tbsps.
Method of Preparation:
- Boil the milk and add sugar and saffronin it. When both are completely dissolved then keep the milk aside and set it for chill .
- Powdered the green cardamom, dried rose petals, cinnamon and peppercorns to a fine powder.
- Prepare the paste of almonds, pistachios, cashewnuts, melon seeds and poppy seeds along with chilled milk to a smooth paste.
- Mix together sweetened chilled milk, redolent powder and the paste thoroughly.
- Serve chilled in glasses.