Almond And Grape Soup
- Almonds: 40.
- Milk: 1¼ cups.
- Onion : 1 small sized.
- Butter: 2 tbsps.
- Refined flour (maida): 2 tbsps.
- Vegetable stock or water: 4 cups.
- Salt: according to taste
- White pepper powder: according to taste.
- Celery (sliced): 2 sticks.
- Egg yolks: 2.
- Low fat cream: 2-3 tbsps.
- Parsley (chopped): 1 tbsp.
- Blanch and finely chop almonds.
- Boil milk and almonds.
- Heat butter in a pan add, sauté onion until it turns soft.
- Add flour, cook on low heat for a moment and add stock.
- Bring to a boil and season with salt and white pepper powder.
- Add celery and boil at low temperature for fifteen minutes.
- Blend milk and almonds in a blender.
- Strain boiling stock and combine with milk and almond paste.
- Reheat, adjust seasoning.
- Add egg yolks and cream and mix thoroughly.
- Take off the heat and chill.