Mediterranean Pasta Frittata
- 2 Cups cooked-over spaghetti pasta tossed in a sauce (made with: roasted red peppers, diced fire roasted tomatoes, capers, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes).
- 1 Cup thawed frozen chopped spinach, drained well.
- 4 oz Goat cheese.
- 6 Organic free-range eggs.
- 1/2 Cup sour cream.
- Several bolts of Old Bay Seasoning, nutmeg, red chili flakes, dried basil, to taste.
- 1-2 Tablespoons Parmesan, freshly shredded, for the top.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange the cooked-over spaghetti pasta in the bottom of a 9-inch oiled pie (Dish baked in pastry-lined pan).
- Scatter the spinach and pieces of goat cheese all over the pasta.
- Whisk the eggs with the sour cream till smooth and frothy.
- Flavour to taste with spices and herbs.
- Pour the egg mixture all over the pasta and using a fork, shimmy the pasta a bit to allow the egg mixture to ooze in and around.
- Sprinkle with extra red pepper flakes, basil, or your favorite seasoning.
- Sprinkle the top with chopped Parmesan.
- Bake in a hot oven on a center excruciate for 35 minutes or so until the frittata is puffed and golden brown, and the center is set.
- Allow the frittata to cool for ten minutes before slicing and serving.