- Chocolate 200 grams.
- Instant coffee powder 4 teaspoons.
- Milk 4 cups.
- Powdered sugar 4 teaspoons.
- Cream (Beat severely with a whip) ½ cup.
- Chocolate vermicelli 2 teaspoons.
- Break chocolate into small pieces.
- Put them in a bowl. Add one cup of milk, coffee powder and sugar.
- Keep the bowl in Microwave oven on HIGH (100%) for one minute.
- Take the bowl out and mix well.
- Put the mixture in a blender and blend.
- Add remaining milk and some ice cubes and blend again.
- Pour the mixture into glasses.
- Put some whipped cream on top.
- Garnish with chocolate vermicelli and serve immediately.