Apple Cinnamon Raisin Oven Cakes
- 3 Apples.
- 2 Bananas.
- 2 cups Raisins.
- Apple Juice.
- 3 cups Spelt Flour.
- 1 cup Oat Flour or Quick Oats.
- 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground.
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Soda Pecan Halves.
Mix it well in the blender:
- Place the peeled bananas, 1 of the apples cut into slices, 1/2 cup raisins, and ¼ cup apple juice in the blender container.
- Set the blender on high speed and run until ingredients are smooth.
- The add the remaining 2 apples and set the blender to slow speed and chip the apples into small pieces.
- Set the mixture aside.
Now take a bowl:
- Mix the spelt flour, oat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and 1 ½ cups raisins together.
- Mix in the banana ,apple, raisin mixture and sufficient additional apple juice into the flour mixture until it gets smoothen, but on the thick side so that the mixture won’t flow out on the sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a lightly oiled or non-stick cookie sheet, spoon out about 2 or 3 heaping tablespoons of the mixture for each cake.
- Arrange pecan halves on top for decoration and added flavor.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until it turns golden brown. When the Oven Cakes are firm to the touch, they should be done. The checking should be done of the bottoms to make it sure that they are not burning.
- These Cakes may be served with Maple Syrup, Banana Date Syrup .
- Cakes are good in taste as that of a cookie.