- 1 Cup chopped toasted pecans or walnuts.
- 1 18.5 ounce yellow cake mix.
- 1 3.75 ounce instant vanilla pudding mix.
- 4 Eggs.
- 1/2 Cup cold milk.
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil.
- 1/2 Cup whiskey.
How to prepare:
- Flour in a tube pan. Sprinkle nuts in the bottom of the pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and beat 2 minutes on high.
- Pour into pan and bake 1 hour. Cool in the pan and invert onto plate.
- 1 Stick butter.
- 1/4 Cup water.
- 1 Cup sugar.
- 1/2 Cup Irish whiskey
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Stir in water and sugar and boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in whiskey.
- Prick several holes in top of cake with a toothpick.
- Use a brush or spoon to drizzle glaze over the cake.