Grilled Sausage Patties
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Bob Evans Sandwich Patties.
- 1 green pepper or can use red pepper.
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced.
- 1 tbsp. oil.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- 3 pita breads, half cut.
- Leaf lettuce (optional).
- Mustard (optional).
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill sandwich patties about 3 minutes per side, or to an internal temperature of 160 F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute peppers, onions and garlic in oil until softened.
- Place patties in pita half with peppers and onions.
- Add lettuce and mustard if desired.