Candied orange and lemon peel : 1/4 Cup ( Coarsely chopped).
Seedless dates : 1/4 Cup (Chopped).
Pecans : 1/4 Cup ( Chopped).
Currants : 1/4 Cup .
Raisins : 1/4 Cup.
Brandy : 2 Tablespoons.
Lemon juice : 2 Tablespoons.
Flour : 1/4 Cup.
Cinnamon : 1/4 Teaspoon ( Ground).
Cloves : 1/4 Teaspoon. ( Ground).
Nutmeg : 1/4 Teaspoon (Ground).
White bread crumbs : 11/2 Cups.
Butter : 6 Tablespoons.
Brown sugar : 3/4 Cup.
Eggs : 2 ( Beaten).
Water : 3 Cups.
1. Combine orange and lemon peels dates, pecans ,currants, raisings, brandy and lemon juice in a pan. Mix well.
2. In the flour, add cinnamon , cloves and nutmeg. Add bread crumbs. Stir.
3. Mix butter and sugar. Beat till light and fluffy. Add eggs, beating well after each addition. Fold in prepared flour and fruit and nut mixture.
4. Spoon the mixture into a greased 1 quart mold. Cover mold tightly with aluminum foil.
5. Pour water into cooker. Put grid in cooker. Place mold on grid.
6. Close cooker without pressure regulator. Cook on high heat until steam passes through steam vent. 7. Reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes ensuring a steady stream of steam from steam vent.
8. Place pressure regulator in position. Bring to full pressure on high heat. Reduce heat and cook for 50 minutes.
9. Remove cooker from heat .Allow to cool.
10 After cooling open cooker .Take out and uncover mold. Run a knife around edge of mold..Place a serving dish on top of mold and invert. Shake gently to release . Remove mold. Serve pudding hot , accompanied with hard sauce.