Besan Ke Laddu
- 2 Cup Besan.
- 2 Cup sugar.
- 1 Cup Ghee.
- 2 Tsp Cashew nutes(in pieces).
- 2 Tsp Raisins.
- 1 tsp cardamom powder.
- Food color(yellow).
- Silver paper for finishing.
Methods of preparation:
- Take a bowl and put besan in it adding little amount of water in it make a thick dough of it.
- Divide a dough in to small pieces from 10-15 make a 'puri' of them.
- Heat the frying pan with a ghee & fry all the puri.
- Heat another pan and make sugar chashni through it by adding 2 cup sugar with 1 cup water and let in remain in the pan boiling untill the chashni is prepared.
- When this sugar chashni achieve single string consistency, add few drops of food color & cardamom powder in it & remove it from fire.
- When the puri are not hot then grind all puri in a grinder it will result in a smooth flour.
- In the sugar chashni add this flour, cashew nuts, raisins & mix them well.
- Keep this mixture aside for an hour.
- Make laddu of this mixture as desire and in the end cover it with silver paper.