- 3 cups milk.
- 1/4 cup rice soaked for 2-3 hours and ground to fine paste.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar(or according to taste).
- 1tsp Kewra or rose water.
- seeds of 2 choti elaichi (green cardamom powdered)
- varak ( silver leaf)
- 5-6 green pistachos sliced thinly.
- 2 almonds sliced in long pieces.
- Soak rice in a little water for 2-3 hours. Grind in the mixer with a little water to a very fine paste.
- In a dish mix ground rice and milk.
- Microwave uncovered 6 minutes, stir with a wire whisk after every minute to prevent lumps formation. Break lumps if any .
- Add sugar.Mix well .Microwave uncovered for 3 minutes, stirring in between.
- Mix well .Cool .Add rose/Kewra water and elaichi powder. Pour in individual bowls.
- Decorate with varak ,nuts and elaichi powder .Serve chilled after 2-3 hours.