1 cup crumbled paneer.
1/4 cup chopped red onions
2 green chillies, chopped.
2 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
1/4 cup fresh mozzarella, crumbled
1/4 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
2 drops of vinegar.
salt according to taste.
- 2 cups all purpose flour.
- 1 tbsp oil.
- salt according to taste.
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl to make a dough.
- Add enough water to make it into a dough. Knead well to smoothen.
- Prepare the filling.
- Take a pan in it take 1 tsp oil, add all the ingredients together except the cheese.
- Saute until it turn soft.
- Remove from heat and add mozzarella along with cilantro.
- Mixed well.
- Take the dough one small piece and roll it out in rectangular shape.
- The thickness should be medium - not too thin nor too thick.
- Take one piece. Add the stuffing and making a roll leave a bit from the sides.
- Roll it twice with another piece so that while frying it don't come out.
- Now fry these in hot oil.
- until it turns reddish brown.