Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 4 Slices : White bread.
- 3 Tbsp : Butter.
- 2 slices : Cheddar cheese
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Spread butter one side of a slice of bread.
- Place the bread (butter spread on it) side-down onto skillet bottom.
- Add 1 slice of cheese on it.
- Butter the second slice of bread on one side and place butter on top of sandwich.
- Grill until it turns lightly browned and keep on checking so that it dont get burnt; continue grilling until the cheese melts.
- Repeat the task with remaining 2 slices of bread, butter and slice of cheese.