- 6 : After Boiling Potatoes Chopped into small cubes.
- 4 Long : Green Chilies Slit and halved.
- 1 Tbsp : Coriander Seeds.
- 4 : Red Chilies.
- 1/2 Tbsp : Tbsp Kasoori Methi.
- 1 String : Curry Leaves.
- 1 tsp : Turmeric Powder.
- 1 Tbsp : Jeera Seeds.
- 2 Tbsp : Oil.
- Salt : According to taste.
Method of preparation :
- Take boil potatoes (potatoes must not be too much boiled).
- Take a pan and heat oil in it and add jeera seeds and curry leaves and when jeera starts popping up and the slit long green chilies and saute for few min.
- Add the boiled potatoes and salt and cover the pan and cook in low flame for few mins. In Mixer mix red chillies, coriander seeds , turmeric powder dont add water to it.
- Add the masalas and kasoori methi to the alu mirch and saute it for few min it will give nice flavour.