- Beaten rice 2cups.
- Puffed rice 1/2cup.
- Peanuts 1/4 cup.
- Cashewnut 1/4 cup.
- Channa Dal roasted 1/4 cup.
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp.
- Green chillies 1 to2 cut into small pieces .
- Curry leaves 5 to 6 torn to small pieces .
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp.
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Salt 3/4 tsp.
- Sugar 1/4 tsp.
- Oil 2 tbsp.
Method to prepare :
- Heat oil in a big pan and roast poha for 5 minutes or until it turn crisp.Then Set it aside.
- In another pan heat 2 tbsp of oil and add mustard seeds. When they start to splutter add coriander seeds, green chillies and curry leaves. Saute for few seconds.
- Then add peanuts, cashews and channa dal and fry until they turns into golden color.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, sugar and mix well.
- Finally add puffed rice, beaten rice and mix well.
- Check for salt , add more if necessary.
- It is ready to serve.