- 1 (6-ounce) can white tuna, packed in water, drained and flaked.
- 1/2 cup Kraft fat-free mayonnaise.
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese.
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion J teaspoon dried parsley flakes.
- 4 reduced-calorie hamburger buns.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, and Cheddar cheese. Add celery, onion, and parsley flakes. Mix well to combine.
Evenly spoon about 1/2 cup tuna mixture between each bun.
Wrap buns in foil. Place wrapped sandwiches on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot.